Design, layout and decoration of customer areas, involves understanding the behaviour and actions people take in those locations as well as simply ‘how you want it to look’
- Customer areas have specific design needs. Creating screening or zoning without obstruction, flexibility and mobility for easy layout changes, not wasted floor space, guide customer sight lines, soften dead space.
- Retail plantscaping can achieve these purposes in a cost effective, versatile and visually effective way with feature plants, troughs, table tops, wall hanging plants.
- Use plants for retail window dressing, providing focus, framing or floor covering.
PlantScapes are an effective method to:
- Provide a practical solution for screening, way-finding and focus points
- Create focus for entrances, lobbies, foyers and pathways with unique and striking plants
- Channel groups and customers –help people find their way
- Soften an environment, signal the transition points